Since 1987, Wonderware InTouch has been the world’s number one SCADA/Human Machine Interface (HMI), offering market leading innovation, brilliant graphics, legendary ease of use, unsurpassed connectivity, the industry’s best support and the broadest partner ecosystem.
InTouch 2017 empowers operators to make informed decisions based on meaningful powerful graphical capabilities, increasing operator efficiency and awareness.
In this webinar we explore some of the latest features of the InTouch 2017 release. These features improve on operator runtime usability, increased security and engineering efficiency.
Runtime Pan and Zoom
- A simple, intuitive way to interact with your visualisation applications
- Modern, multi-touch hardware environment
- Zoom level is accessible programmatically, enabling powerful use such as application clutter, de-clutter and more
Enhanced Scripting & Improved Engineering Usability
- A new editor helps significantly boost your engineering productivity
- Auto-Complete functionality anticipates the engineer’s next move and provides a list of context-sensitive, intelligent choices
- Colour coding – easily identify the different elements of a script: Keywords, comments, functions, references, etc
- Syntax highlighting – easily spot syntax errors
- Line numbering – easily navigate your script
Application Templates for faster project start-up
- Save hours of engineering time by designing a new HMI application from a base template
- Application Templates can be as simple or as rich as the user desires
- System Integrators can reuse their engineering in multiple projects, OEMs can deliver base applications to their end users, and new users can get started quicker
- Users can make their own Application Templates or select from those which are available out-of-the-box.
Window Templates for faster development
- Save time and improve engineering productivity, InTouch windows can now be defined as templates upon which new windows can be created. These templates then inherit the same properties, content and scripts as the original window