Download this webinar to hear SolutionsPT explore Access Control Lists (ACL) and Firewalls.
As industrial networks migrate from proprietary to IP-based networks, those who are responsible for developing and maintaining these networks are faced with the considerable challenge of managing the underlying complexity and security of technologies that were developed for the IT world. Our aim is to provide guidance and support.
- How ACLs are used to filter traffic in a network
- The types of filtering possible with an ACL
- Best practices for configuring ACLs
- The different types of firewalls and their roles in a network
- The features that firewalls offer besides ACLs and filtering
- A look at deep packet inspection, IPS & IDS