Webinar: Protect and Virtualise your Critical Systems in One-Step
Thursday 10th May, at 10am (approx. 30 minutes)
Protect and Virtualise your Critical Systems in One-Step
Presented by Phil James, Availability Product Manager and Chris Whitehead, Managed Platform Product Manager
Join us for this live webinar to understand how you can protect and virtualise your critical systems in one-step. We will discuss how you can protect your critical applications against cyber security threats, and explore how you can achieve high availability in a virtualised environment to optimise efficiency and uptime.
Our aim is to give you an understanding of how easy it is to manage, migrate and protect your industrial control system assets to increase control and decrease complexities.
During the webinar, we will explore:
- Virtualisation trends and benefits in manufacturing environments
- Why fault tolerant servers are key for mission critical applications
- The role disaster resilience plays in a cyber-security strategy
- How to implement a robust backup system and virtualise in one-step
- How server virtualisation benefits business continuity and disaster resilience
If you are looking to eliminate downtime and increase security, simply register to attend this webinar by completing the form below.