In this hands-on 2-day course, gain advanced networking skills and knowledge in designing your SCADA projects using the Citect SCADA 2018 features and functionalities.
This course is essential in learning how to commission your project. In this course, you will learn how to design your project’s architecture and network using the Topology and Deployment activities of Citect SCADA 2018.
This course is available on request
- Citect SCADA Architectures
- Citect SCADA Redundancy
- Online Changes
- Clustered Control System
- Project Deployment
- System Security
Who should attend?
- Engineers who are responsible for the design and maintenance of the SCADA network
- Network administrators who need to understand how Citect SCADA is configured on their network
- Citect SCADA system integrators and designers
- Technical users who maintain and improve their installed SCADA and control systems
- It is essential that students are familiar with Microsoft Windows operating systems
- It is also recommended that students have attended a Citect SCADA Configuration course or have at least six months experience in Citect SCADA design
Training Facilities and Hotel
SolutionsPT have in-house training facilities at their Cheadle based office in South Manchester. The location offers easy access to motorways M60, M6 and M56, Manchester Airport and Stockport train station.
The spacious air-conditioned rooms and the guarantee of one PC per delegate, allows our tutors to train each delegate to the best of their ability. Courses are kept to an optimum size, allowing both group and individual attention.
Location & Directions
Unit 1 Oakfield Road
Cheadle Royal Business Park
Contact: Helen Fogg
Training & Consultancy Account Manager
DDI: +44 (0)161 495 4664
Tel: +44 (0)161 495 4600
Fax: +44 (0)161 495 4690