In this hands-on 3-day course, you can gain insight into Citect SCADA 2018 project design and become familiar with new integrated engineering interface called Citect Studio.
You will learn how to design a project from start to finish and configure various features, including equipment hierarchy. This course includes hands-on practice with core plant operations like visualisation, alarming, trending, security, reporting and ISA-95 equipment hierarchies.
- Introduction to Citect
- Overview of the Citect Studio
- Project Management
- Define a Topology
- System Model
- Operator Input
- Popup pages
- Process Analyst
- Page Management
Who should attend?
- Individuals who want to become familiar with Citect SCADA project development techniques
- Citect SCADA users including engineering staff, maintenance staff and plant supervisors
- Technical users who maintain and improve their installed Citect SCADA and control systems
- Managers who want more than a basic understanding of Citect SCADA
- Citect SCADA system integrators and designers
- It is essential that students are familiar with Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Experience in PLC control system design and/or programming is desireable
Training Facilities and Hotel
SolutionsPT have in-house training facilities at their Cheadle based office in South Manchester. The location offers easy access to motorways M60, M6 and M56, Manchester Airport and Stockport train station.
The spacious air-conditioned rooms and the guarantee of one PC per delegate, allows our tutors to train each delegate to the best of their ability. Courses are kept to an optimum size, allowing both group and individual attention.
Location & Directions
Unit 1 Oakfield Road
Cheadle Royal Business Park
Contact: Helen Fogg
Training & Consultancy Account Manager
DDI: +44 (0)161 495 4664
Tel: +44 (0)161 495 4600
Fax: +44 (0)161 495 4690