In this hands-on 2-day introduction to programming course, gain skills and knowledge in configuring your SCADA projects using major features of the Cicode™ language.
In this course, you will learn how to apply, formulate and troubleshoot Cicode programming solutions to your SCADA project.
This course is available on request
- The Cicode Development Environment
- Introduction to Programming
- Variables and Data Types
- Arguments and Return Functions
- Logics and Statements
- Input and Output
- Flow Control
- Complex Data Structures
- Using Cicode Programming Standards
- Cicode Debugger
- Programming Projects
Who should attend?
- Programmers and non-programmers who want to become familiar with the Cicode language
- Citect SCADA system integrators and designers
- Technical users who wish to maintain and improve their installed Citect SCADA and control systems
- It is essential that students are familiar with Microsoft Windows operating systems
- It is also recommended that student attend the Citect SCADA Configuration course prior to attending Programming with Cicode course or have a good working knowledge of Citect SCADA
- A general understanding of PLC communication is desirable
Training Facilities and Hotel
SolutionsPT have in-house training facilities at their Cheadle based office in South Manchester. The location offers easy access to motorways M60, M6 and M56, Manchester Airport and Stockport train station.
The spacious air-conditioned rooms and the guarantee of one PC per delegate, allows our tutors to train each delegate to the best of their ability. Courses are kept to an optimum size, allowing both group and individual attention.
Location & Directions
Unit 1 Oakfield Road
Cheadle Royal Business Park
Contact: Helen Fogg
Training & Consultancy Account Manager
DDI: +44 (0)161 495 4664
Tel: +44 (0)161 495 4600
Fax: +44 (0)161 495 4690