The Historian and Historian Client 2017 course is a 4-day, instructor-led class designed to provide a fundamental understanding of the features and functionality of Historian Server and Client for both System Platform (Application Server) and InTouch tag-based applications. This course provides lectures and hands-on labs to supply and reinforce the knowledge necessary to use the products.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Start and configure Historian Server
- Historize data from Wonderware Application Server
- Historize InTouch and I/O Server data points
- Distinguish between multiple retrieval modes
- Retrieve data using SQL queries
- Use time domain extensions in SQL queries
- Configure Historian Server tags for local summarization
- Use a Tier-2 Historian for replication and summarization
- Import, update, and insert history data
- Create and configure events and retrieve event data
- Manage and maintain historical data
- Use Wonderware Historian Client Trend to retrieve and represent Historian Server data in graphical and tabular formats
- Use Wonderware Historian Client Workbook to retrieve historical data in Microsoft Excel
- Use Wonderware Historian Client Query to build and execute queries against Wonderware Historian Server data and represent them in the desktop utility and in Microsoft Excel
- Use Wonderware Historian Client Workbook to execute queries from Wonderware Historian Client Query represent them in Microsoft Word
Who should attend?
Application developers, engineers, system integrators, and other individuals who need to historize, analyse and maintain data from multiple sources.
- Manufacturing industry experience and industrial automation software concepts
- Knowledge of the InTouch or Application Server software
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
Training Facilities and Hotel
SolutionsPT have in-house training facilities at their Cheadle based office in South Manchester. The location offers easy access to motorways M60, M6 and M56, Manchester Airport and Stockport train station.
The spacious air-conditioned rooms and the guarantee of one PC per delegate, allows our tutors to train each delegate to the best of their ability. Courses are kept to an optimum size, allowing both group and individual attention.
Location & Directions
Unit 1 Oakfield Road
Cheadle Royal Business Park
Contact: Helen Fogg
Training & Consultancy Account Manager
DDI: +44 (0)161 495 4664
Tel: +44 (0)161 495 4600
Fax: +44 (0)161 495 4690