The tag-based InTouch HMI (Standard Edition) 2017 course is a 5-day, instructor-led class that explains how to create and configure a Modern InTouch application. The course provides a fundamental understanding of the Wonderware visualisation module and explains how to develop a Human Machine Interface (HMI) system for your specific plant floor. You are guided through setup, layout, best practice concepts, features, and functions of the InTouch software platform. Hands-on labs reinforce concepts and features.
NOTE: We also offer this course in a virtual instructor led format, please contact us for more details.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create a Modern InTouch Application
- Build an HMI with Situational Awareness
- Construct a Key Performance Indicator display
- Add touch support for pan and zoom gestures
- Configure an OI Server
- Establish communications with I/O-aware programs
- Create, export, and import tags
- Test and monitor tags
- Build a custom symbol
- Visualize and interact with data
- Configure InTouch alarms
- Present and manage both live and historical alarms
- Configure security
- Historise and plot data
- Display real-time data
- Back up and restore an InTouch application
- Distribute an application to a production environment
Who should attend?
Individuals who need to configure or modify InTouch HMI application
- Industrial automation software concepts for InTouch HMI
- Microsoft Excel for exporting, modifying, and importing tags with a csv file
Our virtual training courses are carried out via a video conference, so the trainer can still see/hear all course attendees.
This style of training is ideally suited to those who are unable to travel to our HQ and require individual training, or training for a group of delegates from a single company.
For full details on how the virtual training courses are carried out, please download the Virtual Training Pre-Course Information brochure.
Training Facilities and Hotel
SolutionsPT have in-house training facilities at their Cheadle based office in South Manchester. The location offers easy access to motorways M60, M6 and M56, Manchester Airport and Stockport train station.
The spacious air-conditioned rooms and the guarantee of one PC per delegate, allows our tutors to train each delegate to the best of their ability. Courses are kept to an optimum size, allowing both group and individual attention.
Location & Directions
Unit 1 Oakfield Road
Cheadle Royal Business Park
Contact: Helen Fogg
Training & Consultancy Account Manager
DDI: +44 (0)161 495 4664
Tel: +44 (0)161 495 4600
Fax: +44 (0)161 495 4690