The MES 2014 – Operations course is a 4-day, instructor-led class designed to provide a fundamental understanding of the features and functionality of Wonderware MES Software/Operations. This course provides lectures and hands-on labs designed to provide an early learning experience. The class will demonstrate how to use MES Software/Operations to addresses the configuration and definition of the operations model, product definition, and production capabilities; implementation of production execution and data collection; and reporting of traceability and genealogy information. This course also covers integration between Wonderware MES Software/Operations and System Platform.
This course is available on request
- Define a production and execution model which addresses the bill of materials, operations, and inventory
- Create and execute work orders that enforce production rules
- Implement production capabilities such as data collection, traceability, genealogy, and material substitution
- View and analyze production reports
- Integrate Wonderware MES Software/Operations with System Platform
- Create windows using Wonderware MES .NET Controls
Who should attend?
Plant floor operators and managers, system integrators, consultants, engineers, and technical professionals who need to configure and use the Wonderware MES Software/Operations product in their manufacturing processes
- Completion of the Applications Server course
- Completion of the InTouch for System Platform course
Training Facilities and Hotel
SolutionsPT have in-house training facilities at their Cheadle based office in South Manchester. The location offers easy access to motorways M60, M6 and M56, Manchester Airport and Stockport train station.
The spacious air-conditioned rooms and the guarantee of one PC per delegate, allows our tutors to train each delegate to the best of their ability. Courses are kept to an optimum size, allowing both group and individual attention.
Location & Directions
Unit 1 Oakfield Road
Cheadle Royal Business Park
Contact: Helen Fogg
Training & Consultancy Account Manager
DDI: +44 (0)161 495 4664
Tel: +44 (0)161 495 4600
Fax: +44 (0)161 495 4690