“By implementing AVEVA software solutions, the time required to configure the IGB/TGB Bench, was cut in half. And as the systems evolve, these gains will increase.”
Pascal Bergé – Operations Manager at Ineo PACA, a division of Cofely Ineo
Since its founding in 1992, Airbus Helicopters has been responsible for many technology “firsts” in the development of military, commercial, emergency service and private helicopters.
To maintain the leadership position it has earned over the last 25 years, Airbus Helicopter required a robust software platform and process applications to accurately and efficiently operate its product testing benches. As it turned out, the team found it was quite a challenge to identify a system that combined the simplicity and robustness needed to manage Airbus Helicopter’s extremely complex testing protocols. However, System Platform offered the comprehensive functionality needed by the project team.
- To create multipurpose and reliable test
beds for increased testing capacity.
- To reduce development and maintenance
costs of testing procedures.
- To enable the ability to modify or add to
programs independent of the system integrator
- Replacing the existing system with
a single, easy-to-use solution for
supervising test beds and logistics.
- Creating an open and extensible system
which can interface seamlessly with
additional testing installations.
- Deploying the new solution without jeopardizing
the functionality of the overall testing centre.
- The facilities testing development time
was cut in half, from 600 to 800 hours
to 300 to 400 hours, and will continue
to decrease as the system evolves.
- The company achieved real-time
data archiving and processing.
- Creation of a scalable platform can easily
evolve with the needs of testing centre.
- System Platform delivers 40%
efficiency gains by eliminating
the need for scripting or
customization, and leveraging
- System Platform
- InTouch HMI
- Historian Clients