The Certified System Integrator (CSI) tier of the Wonderware® SI Programme is for system integrators who would like to develop strong ongoing relationships with Wonderware.
Wonderware makes a concerted effort to support the activities of our Wonderware Certified SIs by providing information specific to their interests. If you would like to develop a closer relationship with Wonderware, you may be eligible to become a Wonderware Certified SI.
- Consignment annual support subscription
- Proof of 2 installations featuring InTouch software and the Wonderware Historian
- At minimum, maintain two Wonderware Certified Application Developers, both of whom are certified on the InTouch HMI and Wonderware Historian
- Promote Wonderware as the preferred software provider and represent Wonderware products in a professional manner
- Implement at least one Wonderware installation annually to maintain your status.
- Technical support from Wonderware senior engineers
- Access to online seminars from Wonderware Training Department
- Access to Wonderware’s SI Resource Centre on the Team Invensys site team.invensys.com
- Use of the Certified Wonderware SI programme logo Wonderware SI directory listing on Wonderware.co.uk and Wonderware.com
- Invites to participate in Wonderware sponsored events
For a complete list of our InTouch and Historian Certified System Integrators please click here