BEFORE PROVIDING US WITH ANY OF YOUR DETAILS PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION WHICH CONCERNS THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA. IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO BE USED IN THE WAYS SET OUT HERE PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SITE OR SUBMIT PERSONAL DATA TO US THROUGH IT.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 the (“Act”), the data controller is Solutions PT Limited registered in England with our registered office at Unit 1 Oakfield Road, Cheadle Royal Business Park, Cheadle, Cheshire SK8 3GX (in this privacy statement referred to as “we”, “our” and/or “us”). We are registered under the Act and our registration number is Z9087415.
Why we collect Personal Data and other Information
We will use such personal data collected:
- for administration purposes (including your access to the site);
- to help personalise your online experience;
- to enable us to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to provide you with information on our products and services (including by email and other electronic methods if you have chosen to receive marketing material by such methods) unless you have opted out of receiving such information;
- to allow you to participate in any interactive part of the site if you choose to do so.
In addition to the personal data you submit via the site we may collect information about your visits to the site and about your computer. Such information collected may include, but will not be limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, the resources that you access, your IP address (where available), your operating system and browser type to assist us with system administration and in improving the design and layout of the site.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
More about our Cookies
Visitor Statistics Cookies
We use Google Analytics cookies to compile visitor statistics, such as how many people have visited our website; what type of technology they are using (e.g. Mac or Windows, which helps to identify when our site isn’t working as it should for particular technologies); how long they spend on the site; what page they look at, etc. This helps us to continuously improve our website. These programs also tell us how people reached this site (e.g. from a search engine) and whether they have been here before, helping us to put more money into developing our services for you instead of marketing spend.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (learn how here). Doing so, however, will likely limit the functionality of our and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called ‘spyware’. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser, you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
Your Personal Data and Third Parties
All personal data you provide us with through the site is stored on our server at our registered office as above or at a data centre in London.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will of course comply with our legal obligations but we are unable to guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to the site therefore any transmission is at your risk. Once we have received your personal data and other information, we will use appropriate procedures and security features to guard against unauthorised access.
We shall not release the personal data we collect to any third parties unless:
- we pass the personal data to a member of our group which means our subsidiaries, our holding company and/or its subsidiaries;
- we are obliged or permitted to do so by law;
- material uploaded or posted by you on the site violates the rights of a third party;
- we need to, to protect ourselves, our group companies, customers, the public, property (which may include us exchanging personal data and other information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction);
- we have your consent to do so;
- it is necessary to do so to provide the products and services chosen by you;
- we sell any of our business assets we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller of such business assets;
- and/or we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers/users will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time. To exercise this right contact our Marketing Team by e-mail on Market@solutionspt.com
The Act gives you the right to access details of the personal data held about you which can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a small administration fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the personal data we hold about you.
If any information which you have provided us becomes inaccurate or out of date or if you have any questions or concerns about the personal data or information we hold about you and how we use it, please contact our Marketing Team by e-mail at Market@solutionspt.com