The term ‘Internet of Things’ (IoT) relates to the growing network of devices that can connect, communicate and transfer data between one another. Driven by the reduced cost of connectivity, through low-cost sensors and devices, and rapid advancements within OT information management and cloud-based software, IoT transformation is now ever more prevalent within the Industrial world, giving rise to a new era of opportunity.
As the home of Wonderware UK and Ireland, SolutionsPT have delivering time-tested, real world actionable intelligence solutions for over 30years.
Unlock the Power of Industrial Data
The requirement for increased connectivity across the plant floor is rapidly growing as we look to unlock the power of industrial data.
Our Wonderware IIoT solutions enable industrial leaders to connect their plant floor, collect valuable operational big data, then clarify and close the loop using market-leading analytics software to enable efficient decision making:
Insight powered by Wonderware Online is a key component of IIoT business strategy. It allows you to collect, store, visualise and analyse your industrial data for smarter, real-time business decision making.
- Its ability to connect to, and collect data from legacy equipment and sensors in your factory, means that you don’t need to rip and replace your existing assets… instead you can utilise the tools that you already have in the most cost effective way possible
- InSight is an efficient Software as a Service (SaaS) solution that requires minimum IT maintenance. All updates are managed seamlessly in the cloud, leaving you with the time you need to focus on improving your operations
Your Data, Securely Stored
Wonderware Online employs the same data security methods used by today’s leading financial institutions; authorisation, authentication and encryption so that your data is never exposed to outside threats. With EU data centres, you can rest easy in the knowledge that your data is protected by stringent data protection laws.
Feedback from our significant install base indicates that guidance is needed on how to implement a cost-effective IIoT strategy without it requiring significant investment.
During this webinar, we will:
- Explore what is meant by digital transformation
- Outline the staged approach that can be taken to realise the benefits of IIoT – Utilising sensors and edge control through to apps and analytics
- Discuss the challenges associated with digitisation and implementing IIoT solutions
- Explain the ways to overcome these challenges
To view the webinar, please click here.
Contact us to find out more about IIoT solutions available from SolutionsPT.